Parker Wellbore helps energy companies accomplish their drilling and production goals efficiently, reliably, and safely. Our global team supports oil and gas operators with innovative land and offshore drilling services, premium rental tools and well services, and advanced operations and management support. Founded in 1934, Parker Wellbore helps customers manage their costs and mitigate their risks, to achieve their operational goals in a safe and efficient manner. With experience in both harsh-environment regions and complex drilling situations, you can trust Parker Wellbore to get the job done.
The Rental Administrator works alongside the Operations manager and the Office Manager to plan day-to-day operations, movement of equipment, and provides a general office administration service. The Rental Administrator compiles information and records for the ordering of new equipment and the upkeep of used equipment within the Company’s Quality and tracking systems.
- Assist with the compilation of material certification packages
- Update certification Bureau Veritas
- Provide info for the UK purchasing team to issue req + PO
- Receive PO’s in TRACS & Oracle when the goods come in/services have been completed.
- Assist with logistics
- Make orders/deliveries/ in TRACS create a job file
- Book in equipment/process work instructions/process returned work instructions from workshop
- Update Plant and equipment register most items mentioned on the list need a yearly inspection.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable for pricing and quantity discrepancies on invoices
- Assist with stock checks
- Other general administrative tasks as required including answering telephone calls, filing, etc.
Education / Qualification:
- Educated to Dutch MBO level or equivalent
- Experience within a Rentals organization is not essential but advantageous
- A minimum of 1 year in general office administrative role is required
- Competent in using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel applications
- TRACS not essential but advantageous
- Effective Communication Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; listens attentively and objectively.
- Personal Accountability Demonstrates enthusiasm for and commitment to the position and accepts responsibility for personal actions. Takes pride in the job. Actively engages in professional self-development opportunities. Demonstrates professionalism and emotional intelligence across situations.
- Flawless Execution Clearly defines priorities and objectives. Uses a systematic approach with commitment and determination to achieve high quality results.
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Ability to perform under stress, under pressure, and/or in emergency situations.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, reason logically, and make sound decisions.
- Ability to comprehend, remember, and follow verbal and written directions and comply with Company policies, procedures and standard.
- Sit/stand while performing primarily sedentary work
- Use repetitive wrist, hand or finger movements at a computer.
- Ability to work as a team, communicate and interact with others in a professional manner, and consider alternative and diverse perspectives.