Parker Wellbore helps energy companies accomplish their drilling and production goals efficiently, reliably, and safely. Our global team supports oil and gas operators with innovative land and offshore drilling services, premium rental tools and well services, and advanced operations and management support. Founded in 1934, Parker Wellbore helps customers manage their costs and mitigate their risks, to achieve their operational goals in a safe and efficient manner. With experience in both harsh-environment regions and complex drilling situations, you can trust Parker Wellbore to get the job done.
Provide maintenance and repair to Company's equipment to ensure that assigned equipment is kept in efficient working condition in compliance with the Company's quality standards and manufacturers. To safely operate casing/tubing tongs and maintain spare parts relevant to equipment operation and maintenance
· To safely and satisfactory perform any given casing/tubing tong assignment
· When stand by, keep in contact with the Operation Supervisor / Coordinator and stay in contact by means of telephone.
· Understand the operation and routine maintenance requirements of all tubular handling and clearing equipment.
· Having a general knowledge of the Company’s products and services.
· Have sound knowledge of quality procedures and work instructions and initiate changes to such as required, to be able to perform jobs efficiently and safe
· Understand routine and specific maintenance procedures as they relate to power tongs and power units
· Preparation of accurate delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
· Must be able to prepare and dispatch equipment according to checklist procedures.
· Must be able to independently and trouble shoots all tubular handling and cleaning equipment.
· Assist maintenance supervisor with special maintenance assignments and perform pipe yard duties as necessary.
· Must have an extensive knowledge of the Company’s products and services.
· Act as trainer for Service Technicians I and II.
· An extensive operational and maintenance knowledge of all Company equipment including but not limited to Hydro test, compressors, pipe cleaning machine, etc. is essential
· Able to operate pipe yard equipment such as cleaning and bucking machines
· Report any accident, incidents or near miss incidents in accordance with the company’s HSE Manual. Attend monthly HSE meetings and initiate changes to existing HSE procedures or initiate new procedures if deemed necessary.
· Perform other assignment as directed by supervisory personnel
· Responsible for QHSSE and EEP operations for his relevant functions.
· ITS operates an Integrated Management System (IMS) at all operational facilities to meet their business, legal and moral HSEQ obligations. All personnel are required to work in full compliance with the requirements set out in the ITS Group IMS, this will include as a minimum.
· Ensuring that work is carried out in compliance with company Quality, Health Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
· Not undertaking any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given.
· Ensuring the highest standard of workmanship produced is in accordance with the company expectations and as per customer, regulatory standards and specification.
· Promoting good health, safety and environmental practices throughout all company activities.
· Wearing the assigned Personal Protective Equipment required.
· Taking care to prevent harm to themselves, colleagues and others and the environment that may be caused by our acts or omissions.
· Keeping the work area neat, organized & free of trip and other hazards.
· Reporting hazards in plant, equipment and other work place, or short comings in the existing controls, to a superior without delay.
· Supporting continual improvement of the integrated management system by expressing better and safer ways to perform tasks and improve policies and procedures.
· Participate in HSEQ training required to meet minimum identified for position undertaken
· Attending Toolbox Talks, HSEQ meetings and trainings as and when required
Additional qualifications, skills and abilities
· Qualifications in Mechanical or Electronic Applications or past experience rig operation or casing and tubing running activity
· Knowledge of oil & Gas products, services and equipment
· The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situation.
Mechanical aptitude and basic understanding of hydraulic and mechanical /electronic systems
Physical demands / work environment
Copy & paste or type the Physical demands / work environment here
Physical demands and work environment