Cost of Service Delivery refers to the full lifecycle cost associated with drilling one or more wells, from rig design, to construction, operation, and all associated costs.
Keeping control of your costs can help to make your project more profitable, but only if controlled in an effective manner.
Cost is more important than ever before
Even during significant industry downturns and cost pressure, you need to ensure that you do not affect the efficiency, safety or reliability of your operation.
That’s where you can trust Parker Wellbore, to help you reduce the cost of your operation, while maintaining Operational Discipline and producing results. We treat every operation, whether it’s ours or a customer’s, with the same commitment, accountability, and drive. For us, your operation is our operation, and we want to make it as successful as possible. We take control of all costs within our remit and ensure that we can minimize them in the most effective manner.
This is demonstrated through the consistent results in both low TRIR and low NPT, on both our own rigs and customer-owner O&M operations. In 2017, we reported our lowest ever recorded TRIR and NPT with 0.19 and 0.49 respectively.
With over 89 years’ experience we understand your challenges
Our Drilling and Rentals teams have operated in over 60 countries, with experience in both routine and extreme environments. We have used this experience to develop processes, procedures, and best practices that can be adapted to meet your needs.
Parker can help you drive down the cost of service delivery by implementing operational excellence to prevent costly service surprises. We help you optimize solutions for one-well campaigns up to long-term multi-well / multi-pad campaigns. Parker Wellbore helps you continually reduce costs and drive efficiencies through our integrated team:
- Asset Management – ensuring tools are ready, where they should be etc.
- Preventative and Predictive Maintenance – saving money and time by reducing failures, reducing NPT
- Supply Chain and Logistics – saving money and time through price agreements, logistics agreements and spares management
- Technical Services – delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to push the technical boundaries
- Customized Integrated Packages – ensuring operations personnel are integrated with engineering and project personnel to eliminate cost and time inefficiencies often experienced in projects
- Performance Models – offering packages focused on incentivizing effective performance and safety
In addition to reducing costs, Parker Wellbore also helps you mitigate risk as you drill in harsh and remote environments. Negative risk incurred on a project can be the difference between a successful project and a fiscal disaster. We integrate risk management into everything we do to help you identify and mitigate potential issues before they strike.